Deploy FEC with SCCM

Hello,
We have 10 licenses of FEC and we have the software installed in 40 laptop, so everytime a new realease of the software apear we have to update all this computers. In our organization we use System Center (SCCM) to deploy software and I was thinking that maybe you have a procedure to configure an App Deployment (with the proper parameters), does anybody has a similar situation? Thank you!!!

Hi José Luis,

You should be able to do a standard deployment for FEC as you do with any MSI installer.

• I would set the “Installation program” as msiexec /i “FECSetup.msi”

FEC automatically adapts to 64-bit and 32-bit systems, so there is no need to distribute separate x86 and x64 versions.

We would be happy to provide an MSI version of the installer for anyone interested.

I am not able to test this with SCCM at the moment. If anyone else is doing an SCCM deployment, would love to hear their thoughts as well!

Hello Arman,

Thank you very much, we are interested in that MSI package if it’s possible!

Just added the MSI version to the download links in the Community. :+1:t2:

Sorry Arman, I feel like a dumb, but I cannot find the download links :frowning:

We have taken care of this with José Luis via PM. If anyone else has trouble locating the download links, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll point you in the right direction or give you the needed permissions. :smiley: