We’ve released FEC v3.12 on 12/02/2019. Here is what’s new:
- FEC now supports preserving revisions of Google Drive attachments.
- It is now possible to use Remote Authentication tokens for delegate access or impersonation in Exchange / O365 acquisitions.
- Last encountered error, if any, is now displayed in FEC’s user interface during acquisitions.
- Exception and acquisition logs are no longer locked during the acquisition. This allows viewing the logs easily while the acquisition is in progress.
- Added support for TLS 1.3 in IMAP, POP3, and SMTP connections.
- Drive acquisition errors now provide more detail in the exception log.
- Various other performance and UI improvements.